Countdown to Saturday 8/14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

00scuba

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK....i know my dive buddy has me on countdown restrictions...but i am about to burst. We leave this Saturday morning for BONAIRE!!!!! This will be my 2nd trip there in less than a year and i just can't wait to under h2o!!!!!!

Hoping to bring back many pictures and many stories to share!!!!!!!!

00scuba:
OK....i know my dive buddy has me on countdown restrictions...but i am about to burst. We leave this Saturday morning for BONAIRE!!!!! This will be my 2nd trip there in less than a year and i just can't wait to under h2o!!!!!!

You dog...

00scuba:

Have a super good time...and bring back some pictures!

Sandy, you know I lifted your countdown restrictions on Saturday. Countdown all you want now, I don't care...it's close enough! :)

I'm more worried about that darn tropical storm lingering in the area. The last thing we need are 10ft waves. :/

00scuba:

You dog! I have five more weeks on my countdown to Bonaire. Just curious, who are you flying with? We have tickets with DCA and I have heard several stories about financial problems - hope they don't cancel our flight!

RHMC66:
You dog! I have five more weeks on my countdown to Bonaire. Just curious, who are you flying with? We have tickets with DCA and I have heard several stories about financial problems - hope they don't cancel our flight!

We are flying Air Jamaica out of O'Hare to Jamaica, then to Bonaire.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

jepuskar:
Sandy, you know I lifted your countdown restrictions on Saturday. Countdown all you want now, I don't care...it's close enough! :)

I'm more worried about that darn tropical storm lingering in the area. The last thing we need are 10ft waves. :/

thanks Jason...i didn't know if you knew that I know that you know I am really EXCITED to go .... :wink:

always will check that the computer is on and that the computer is on! both ways....lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom