Suggestion countdown timer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
cowprintrabbit

cowprintrabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was on another message board (Disney-related) and they all had these cool countdown timers (days, hours, min, seconds) in their signatures for various events. But they wouldn't share the code, one of the mods had to do it for you :-(

Anyone know how to do it? NetDoc? TechAdmin?

I can see it now - 110 days to Oahu! :dazzler1:

Tech Admin - you are awesome! Thank you!

cowprintrabbit,
If you are buddy-buddy with any of the moderators from that other site feel free to tell them about the addition I made as I would be more than glad to hand the code over to them.

TA - How did you decide that the latest date we could count down to would be in 2015? Just for kicks, I tried to set a countdown to when my son would be graduating from college, and I could again afford to go scuba-diving, but since that won't be until 2026 I couldn't do it.

Happy Diving & Counting,
Scuba-sass :)

2015 is 10 years from now, if you really want me to increase it to 21 years from now I can do that. However, as a person who has graduated from college this decade, I want to inform you of a not so happy fact. Just because the kid is in college doesn't mean you get your money back, but don't worry, if you're waiting 21 years what's another 4? :chicken:

Thanks, TA - but I was really just looking for a rediculous amount of time to set a count-down for. Just for the giggles. Since we own our own gear, we should at least be able to do some local dives as soon as we can afford the babysitter!

Thanks for all your great work!
Scuba-sass :)

TA,
great job.

Could you add CET (Central European Time) to the timezones. I'm using GMT with a correction to make it work now.

Laurens

Tech Admin:
cowprintrabbit,
If you are buddy-buddy with any of the moderators from that other site feel free to tell them about the addition I made as I would be more than glad to hand the code over to them.

I actually was only on there for a couple of days right before our DisneyWorld vacation; now that I'm back, they don't want to talk about diving - so I'm back here :D

Hey this is graet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom