Countdown Timer Not Correct

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tjmills:
You are correct Don, its 2 days off which kind of throws out the leap year theory.
30 days hath February.... :silly:

{edit} BTW, I finally looked at mine - same problem, 2 days off.

tjmills:
You are correct Don, its 2 days off which kind of throws out the leap year theory.
I tested it with a date in February and it worked very well. So it's either the leap yera calculation or the cahnge to a new month. We'll just have to wait until Tech Admin responds.

El Orans:
I tested it with a date in February and it worked very well. So it's either the leap yera calculation or the cahnge to a new month. We'll just have to wait until Tech Admin responds.

Fair enough. I am interested in what they find but like I said....man am I glad to find out its 2 days less that what I was looking at! Man I have serious "I need a vacation" blues.

Well, today it says you're 10 days from departure, but go ahead and go to the airport a week from tomorrow.
cheeky-smiley-023.gif

LOL, thanks Don. You know I am counting the minutes.....I just wish this one was accurate so I didn't have to.... :)

I still haven't heard what the problem is from Tech Admin. Vacation ???

tjmills:
Unless their formula has screwed up the Leap century part of the calculation, as well...:wink:

Looks like the CDTimer is working okay now that we're into March - at least for March plans. Mine correctly shows...
Countdown to: Rescue Course - Balmorhea TX...
22 days 10 hours 12 minutes and 19 seconds

Mine is back to correct!!! Whheeee Hooooo!

See you guys in a week!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom