Could you do me a favour and vote for a friend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soldave

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
She's doing some modelling competition (Arizona's top model, apparently). I know none of the girls are that hot, and one of them looks like Shrek, but she could do with your vote. Number 24, Jessika, is getting the Philippino vote and as such is in the lead. So I thought I'd call upon the heavy artillery in the form of the DVD forums crew to try and overtake her.

The site to view the models in question is here:

Page Title

And the girl I'm rooting for is Brittany P (number 43). If nothing else, give her the sympathy vote and help me out!

Thanks in advance for anyone who spends a few seconds in voting for her:)

I hate this type of appeal. It's dishonest and results in someone winning who shouldn't. Nothing against your friend, but voting should always be based upon the qualifications of the particular position, not on friendship. Your method does seem to be working, 43 is well in the lead. Congratulations, you've subverted the voting process.

Hmmmm, thats the best Arizona has to offer? (J/K...sort of)

maybe i should post the link to all Philippine sites so #24 can get back on track... but errr... i do not think she's pretty or model-material. so, i think #31 and #56 are okay.

i should move to arizona.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom