Could naked divers bring rain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lake Travis Scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If plowing fields naked can bring rain, could naked diving do the same?

Indian Girls Plow Fields Naked in Attempt to Bring Rain - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

However, if the folks at Hippie Hollow haven't gotten the weather gods badly embarrassed I am not sure what the divers will accomplish.

Lake Travis Scuba could be willing to participate in such an experiment. Depending on the divers, of course. :wink:

Robert
Lake Travis Scuba
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba

It's worth a try.

Hang on,wait a minute,I'll line up the spacecams, calling cnn and the likes.
:rofl3:

Last edited:
Hold on while I click on the link to [-]see the pictures [/-] errrr read the article...

HEY! Where are the pics for this story??

If you get the naked dive put together let me know when and where. I'm all about helping the community.

Hold on while I click on the link to [-]see the pictures [/-] errrr read the article...

HEY! Where are the pics for this story??

If you get the naked dive put together let me know when and where. I'm all about helping the community.

Ditto for me. It would be a great hardship driving to Austin for that, but, sacrafices must be made by all.

Back
Top Bottom