Cost of gear summary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good question. So far no, not a trace on the ones I have seen

Hmm. I think my next one's going to be the DGX trilo with ceramic blades -- but it still has screws that may or may not be stainless enough. What I really want is one that costs $1.98, like my knives: buy 10 of them for the price of one trilo, and if it rusts after one year, I'm set for a decade.

These are the best in the world, ‘kaimano’ knives

Knives for beefsteak. Stainless steel, not dangerous for the hand, strong and sharp, and it’s like 1 euro each if you loose one. No kidding here they really use them for sailing or fishing, and many other things

Well, fellow italian... I really don't like to look at it, but this is mine (actually my girlfriend's, but we have very similar gear)

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 161
Well, fellow italian... I really don't like to look at it, but this is mine (actually my girlfriend's, but we have very similar gear)
Fratello! Looking at yours I notice that the primary torch is the most expensive single piece of gear. Do you dive caves?

Mondialcasa?:eyebrow:
Only the first 10 who will call can get also a useful potato peeler free of charge...
But how do you know about Mondialcasa down in Brisbane?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom