Cost Of Apeks Parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I obtained a 2nd hand apeks reg set and I went to my LDS to get a quote on servicing. Since the regs were not under warranty, I was quoted $150 CAD (about $120 USD) for the standard parts alone! :eek: After the cost of labour and a few other replacement parts are factored in, it'll cost me around $300. I tried a few more shops around my area, and the price was around the same. Are apeks parts really that expensive, or is my area just abnormally expensive? And to everyone who has apeks regs not under warranty, how much does your LDS charge you for the kits and where are you located?

Last edited:
They run about £15-£20 for a first stage and £10-£12 for a second stage on ebay on this side of the pond

So, if you have two first stages and 2 second (double configuration) you are not far from the U.S price (just 20$ more).
is it right ? Or you are in octopus configuration ?

Yes, that's about right, $50 a stage and $100 or so for labor.

They are about $30-35 US, so with exchange at 30% puts them around $50 Cdn.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom