Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish granted, as long as i am your buddy and we swim up to them sharkies. .

Wish i can dive every day. .

Live to dive and Dive to live. . . . :burnout:

Granted, but then your boss fires you for absenteeism, so you can dive, time-wise, but can't money-wise.

Wish Karel could find another job.

Granted Karel finds another job but he is now SD's boss

Wish Karel would be nice to Scuba Do

Granted, in fact, he is so nice that he gives the company to SD, but now SD has to worry about paying payroll taxes and hiked health care costs.

Wish I didn't have to pay those pesky taxes!!!

Granted, but the taxation department purloins the $1.78 that was left in your 401(k) in compensation! :wink:

Wish the New year didn't come around so quickly!

Granted, a year now lasts 3,650 days, but you can't go diving again until next year!

Wish you a Happy New Year!

Granted but the New Year is so Happy everyone gets cramps in their cheeks from smiling so much

Wish Botox Injections were free

Granted, now Petunia's entire body is numb (but wrinkle free!).

Wish Petunia could close her mouth so she would stop drooling.

Wish granted, you have to keep her mouth close for her. .

Wish i can live alone on a island with all my dive gear and all diving equipment with the hottest girls diving with me every day in a bikini and living with me on the island. .

Wish granted, you have to keep her mouth close for her. .

Wish i can live alone on a island with all my dive gear and all diving equipment with the hottest girls diving with me every day in a bikini and living with me on the island. .

Wish granted but the girls are all Lesbians and not at all interested in you and your gear and equipment has gone bad from not being maintained. :rofl3:

I wish for unpolluted oceans with no endangered species!

Back
Top Bottom