Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted.. Petunia waves the panties at a shark swimming by. The shark takes the panties and disappears into the distance

Wish CD would take the cat out of the microwave

Wish granted, he puts the cat in the deep freezer. .

Wish someone can feed the cat. .

Live to dive and dive to livr. . . . :burnout:

Granted, it can eat everything else in the deep freezer, including that shark meat with, what is that, pink panties?

Wish I could get all my SB friends together for a dive trip to some exotic locale.

Wish granted

Wish SD would come to Invade the Rock with his SB friends

Granted, but then all my SB friends would have to put up with me in person.

Wish Petunia would pay or me to go (and back from) to Invade the Rock!

Granted, but then all my SB friends would have to put up with me in person.

Wish Petunia would pay or me to go (and back from) to Invade the Rock!

granted. but the cash is in malaysian ringgit coins and you have to go to the black market to have it exchanged. so then you were there, having your coins converted, the fbi raided the place. the judge hearing your case was an arch-nemesis of yours since kindergarten, who's still bitter about how you pulled down his pants during p.e. class, sent you to jail. now you spend eternity with big bob carresing you every night.

i wish to dive in palau with hot hunks who will give me a foot massage every night and the rest is up to your imagination.

Neo has an imagination!!!!

Granted . . but the hot hunks are Baltic Babes who defected from the Women's Wrestling team of Poland and forget their own strength crushing Neo's toes.

Wish Neo's black and blue toes weren't so hideous looking

granted, neo's toes are no longer hideous looking because they get gangrene and fall off.

Wish neo didn't keep falling over!

Granted. SD is responsible for keeping neo standing up straight, which deprives him of any hint of a life.

I wish SD didn't have such an awesome responsibilty and was able to go diving with us Florideans, who can dive almost any day of the year!

Granted. SD is responsible for keeping neo standing up straight, which deprives him of any hint of a life.

I wish SD didn't have such an awesome responsibilty and was able to go diving with us Florideans, who can dive almost any day of the year!

granted... sd was able to dive with you... and so do great white sharks which rerouted their migration to florida due to climate change. they (the gw) are pretty grateful to have rerouted at the sight of you guys finning and flipping in the waters. now floridians can't dive any day of the year.

oh yeah... i wish to be with my dad in florida.. and dive with them sharkies :D

Back
Top Bottom