Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted, work will be over in 5 minutes but you must spend them with he-who-bathes-in-aftershave :evil:

I wish spring break lasted another week

Granted, but it is over and the company closes the doors for good.

granted, but you are snowed in.

i'd like to see my kids again

granted but they only came to beg for money

I wish snow shovelled itself and there was no such thing as mud season

Gidds:
I wish snow shovelled itself and there was no such thing as mud season

Granted, but it just piles itself in front of doors and on top of your car, and reveals nothing but sand underneath.

I wish I brought a better lunch today.

Granted, but now you have to eat it in the prison commissary with convicts who like the way you look today.

I wish I had a nickel for every time one of Fish_Whisperer's posts left me giggling.

Granted but all the metal made you overweighted and you drowned.

I wish I could have one day all to myself with no disturbances and nothing to worry about.

genxweb:
I wish I could have one day all to myself with no disturbances and nothing to worry about.

Granted: I hope you like your new padded cell.

I wish men weren't such asses.

(Oh boy this is fun!)

(I was thinking the same thing and you'd get a nice, long sleve jacket with leather details...lol! and don't for get the HAPPY DRUGS!!)

Granted, but you're still in AK, and now that the temp has dropped to 200 below 0, everything is a barren wasteland and there's nothing worth living for anyway.

I wish my job wasn't so boring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom