Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, but it's Betty's hair that gets removed.

I wish Betty didnt look like Chewbacca and cost CD thousands of $$

Granted, but there's nothing to see for 2 billion light years.

I wish C3P0 had picked a better spot to dive.

Granted C-3PO is diving Maui and being amazed by the whales

Wish C-3PO didn't short out everytime she dives

Granted. Now C3P0 just rusts.

I wish C3P0 had some WD40

Granted but it works on C3PO as a hair restorer thus costing CD 1000's of dollars each time she dives for the removal again....

I wish BettyC3PO many many many dives......

Granted. But the excessive amount of hair removed from the Betty/wookie/c3p0 diver starts to pile up, and clog the landfills and spill over to the surrounding areas. It is such a problem that astronauts on the space station think that the Earth is growing a beard.

I wish Betty would just rust up like the tin man in the wizard of oz and quit diving and growing so much hair!

Granted but it is put on display at the CD Pink Panty Ranch as a lawn ornament and must be regulasrly combed to keep from knotting up therefore causing the end of CD's diving.

I wish Betty could dive again without the c3po hair going wookie pink panty curse...

:hijack:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Oh holy mother of fudge sticks!! You two got me snorting!!!

END :hijack:

Granted Betty is cured of this wonky funky hair C-P30 invasion because the Dive Fairy took mercy and bestowed to Betty all of CD's cave gear, and Ohm's dive gear (sans the now defunked tanks!) which Betty is happily ebaying to fund her 3 month dive trip to the great barrier reef.

Hope the stuff goes quick on ebay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom