Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted but it has no motor so you have to row out to your dive sites and are to tired to dive when you get to them.

I hope yazricks arms don't fall off with all that rowing.

granted JM is so impressed with his rowing skills she makes a custom suite for him out of 10mm neoprene

I hope yaz has lots of water to drink and a pee valve on his new suite.

Granted, the suit JM custom makes for him accomodates all his arms, has an integrated drinking system, has an extra large pee valve, and attracts all the neat marine life others only dream of seeing.

I wish the life that Yaz now has available to him (thanks to JM) doesn't go to his head.

granted it doesn't, it goes to Jupiter Mermaids and she follows Yaz Endlessly to make sure when he tells everyone about his new wetsuit that she gets all the credit.

I hope yaz turns around to see who is throwing eggs at him.

Granted, they grow bigger than Arnold Govenator's arms and I become the new Hollywood sensation.

I wish the paparazzi always takes pictures from my good side

granted they do but the flash bulbs are burning the hair off the back of your head.

I hope yaz knows about hair club for men

granted, he becomes a member, but they are the back hair club for men

i wish yaz shaved his back more often

granted yaz is awake from his rowing and bad hair nightmare.

I wish that I could be a super hero.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom