Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBry:
Granted, but the fire insurance policy was paid with a check that depended on $20 form the other post, which he did not win.

I wish wstein could find something creative to do with all those ashes.
Granted, in a sick twist he uses them in his 1st Annual "Kiss My Ash" contest to try and recoup the $20 he didn't get on Scubaboard.

I wish I was creative enough to charge people a $1 to "Kiss My Ash"!

Granted, but women everywhere misunderstood, and are now lining up to go cheek to , uhhh, cheek?

I wish wstein knew what he was getting into!

Granted I am fully aware of what am getting into, especially when the Swedish and US bikini teams show up looking for me to "Kiss their Ash"

I wish Diver wouldn't be jealous of my ash kissing abilities.

wstein:
Granted I am fully aware of what am getting into, especially when the Swedish and US bikini teams show up looking for me to "Kiss their Ash"

I wish Diver wouldn't be jealous of my ash kissing abilities.
Granted, he is not jealous. In fact he is envious of how you are able to kiss ash and well........seem to enjoy it.

I wish wstein would get his head out of his ash and devote some time to his friends playing Corrupt A Wish.

granted, but his wish granted becomes like ash.

i wish my flight would board already! i'm bored in st. louis :D

granted, the entire flight becomes instantly bored, and uneasily watch each other's every move out of sheer boredom.

I wish ScubaMike didn't have an itchy nose!

granted, he instead has a itchy butt

I wish scuba mike would get some cream for that butt rash he has

Granted, but it is whipped cream instead!

I wish ScubaMike could find some candy sprinkles.

Granted, but Candy Sprinkles ends up sitting next to ScubaMike on the plane, and she bothers him the whole flight with inane conversation about her poodle's visit to the vet and then the groomers, and then how the painters couldn't get the color right for the garage, and then...(and then there's her floral, way-too-strong perfume).

I wish Scuba Mike could find a way to end it all on the plane. (For his sake.)

Granted: Everyone on the plane vanishes and he become world famous for surviving a freak plane crash and winds up marrying Jennifer Anniston.

I wish I understood women completely. (yeah right)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom