Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That 1000th post just cost you $500. You will see the charge on your next Master Card bill.

I wish I could have gotten the 1000th post for free.

Koreanfrogger:
That 1000th post just cost you $500. You will see the charge on your next Master Card bill.

I wish I could have gotten the 1000th post for free.
Granted but after some time to dwell on it, you realize that it just isn't as exhilarating as you thought it would be.

I wish this post would get Koreanfrogger out of his depression.

Granted, but Koreanfrogger has to use the pipe that Taniwha was looking for to get out of his depression. The police grabbed him and threw him in jail. He is now in hot water (not the tropics).

Koreanfrogger wishes that there was no such thing as jail.

Granted but now instead of hot water you find yourself in the middle of the Sahara desert. Free but in a sea of sand.

Wish my foot was not broken.

Granted, it's now badly bent.

I wish it wasn't windy all the time here in the high desert!

Granted, now when someone passes gas you smell it all day long.

I wish the movers were not coming tomorrow and all of my belongings could be teleported to the next place.

granted, but in the process they are all shrunk to the size of doll house furniture

i wish it wasnt raining today.

Koreanfrogger:
Granted, but you must work all day indoors.

I wish I had a new fast computer.
Granted but when you get it out of the box you realize it will take $12000 to upgrade it to the fastest, newest computers.

I wish Koreanfrogger would loan me $12000 for scuba gear instead of upgrading his computer.

freediver:
Granted but when you get it out of the box you realize it will take $12000 to upgrade it to the fastest, newest computers.

I wish Koreanfrogger would loan me $12000 for scuba gear instead of upgrading his computer.

granted, but he needs all that dive gear as colateral.

i wish i could scuba dive all the time

Back
Top Bottom