(Cool) Words I Learned On Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBuoy:
not the warhammer picture again ... wow this thing will never die, it's older then scuba, or the earth, or the universe itself.

But... can any diver who's seen the picture honestly say that they have not disparagingly considered using this disgustingly useful technique? Has your stomach never known the rumblings of imminent wetsuit disaster? Surely you've kept at least one group of divers bobbing in the water as you ran desperately back to the porta-potty, cursing an uncooperative wetsuit zipper cord?

Well, gee. If not, then... how long's it been since you had a good bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?

(Deep down inside, I am hoping that this thread will get back on track - the alternative is too horrible to contemplate)

Cheers,

Andrew

ive seen this on scubaboard - but im still trying to figure out what this means.... please tell

:rofl:

lamont:
take the URL of my website in my profile and add "warhammer.jpg" to the end of it.

oh yeah: everyone doing so has been warned. posting clickable links to that picture is considered a violation of the scubaboard TOS and everyone constructing that URL does so with the understanding that they're venturing outside the TOS...

really i don't think its that bad, its more funny than gross... YMMV...

Noooooooooooooooo......:icon10: :icon10: :icon10: :icon10: :icon10:

(That isn't Poland Springs is it?)

lamont:
take the URL of my website in my profile and add "warhammer.jpg" to the end of it.

oh yeah: everyone doing so has been warned. posting clickable links to that picture is considered a violation of the scubaboard TOS and everyone constructing that URL does so with the understanding that they're venturing outside the TOS...

really i don't think its that bad, its more funny than gross... YMMV...

That is just plain wrong......

Back
Top Bottom