contents of dive store i picked up! Want 2 sell!! lots of stuff!! new pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jayson..
. You have any dive sausages .???? Let me know
Thanks. Jim

Yea Jim I have a dive sausage! You were freaking me out there Jim !! I didnt know what a dive sausage was!!!! Looked it up and now I know what it is... lots of other stuff too. Just added some new pics! thankx jayson

ROFLMAO...... Fran said the same thing....... I'll wait till I get home from Hawaii, to do it.... I should have asked three days ago before you shipped the dive watch ..... IF you still have the box, Stick it in and I'll send you some dollars.....

Jim...

Thanks Paypal. :)

Same here. Looking for reel, compass, SP Jetfin type fins, safety sausage as well as bottom timer.

Looking for reel, compass, SP Jetfin type fins, safety sausage a knife, If you have a list of stuff you have left that would be great

Also looking for some stuff, sent an email last night.

-Austin

Yea i still have a bunch of stuff left.... Hey thankx everyone 4 helping me get rid of this contents of this dive store i picked up! I still have some nice dive rite harnesses and acouple zeagle 1s too.. cam straps , fins, masks, long spg hoses, rolls of new straps...and clips, the whites drysuit with built in rubber gloves it is made outa like a leather material..? also a new vicking under layer....new gloves and hoodies and booties.. lots of little suff.. dive right real.. ALOT of great people on this site!!! thankx.. Hey if any1 wants 2 go boating on vancouver island my treat! jayson

In one of the pics there is a doubles manifold, any chance that is available? If so, how much shipped to 48041 Mi? Also, any chance you have any Scubapro Jet fins in the lot? Thanks,

Paint

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom