contents of dive store i picked up! Want 2 sell!! lots of stuff!! new pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, lets give it another try and I'll post what I want or have questions with here. What is the widest webbing that you have? When I first looked you had a pic of a lot of stuff on a tarp. In that picture were three dive computers, are these still available? Also in that pic was a Oceanic cable to download from the dive computer to a PC, still available? What size are the Henderson Hyperstretch gloves that are in the pile of used gloves? If I place an order I want the two slates, the Zeagle second stage and 40+- tank neck o-rings.

no small split fins....I have a couple small bcds....I will check on them 4 u with the specs. thankx jayson

---------- Post added June 28th, 2013 at 01:12 AM ----------

hey Jim yea have your dive rite real and your dive sausage... thankx jayson

---------- Post added June 28th, 2013 at 01:13 AM ----------

sorry no more dive computers..

Well, lets give it another try and I'll post what I want or have questions with here. What is the widest webbing that you have? When I first looked you had a pic of a lot of stuff on a tarp. In that picture were three dive computers, are these still available? Also in that pic was a Oceanic cable to download from the dive computer to a PC, still available? What size are the Henderson Hyperstretch gloves that are in the pile of used gloves? If I place an order I want the two slates, the Zeagle second stage and 40+- tank neck o-rings.

Good luck on getting a reply. I went through this for weeks and ended up with a mess. I wanted the Hyperstretch gloves too, needless to say that I didn't get what I wanted.

I've given up with pms. Unless an updated list or pics are posted I'm not going to bother trying.

I sent an email; looking for some hangers for all my gear... didn't see any in your pics so I'm assuming no... of course, if anyone reading this thread has some to spare, just holler...

Looking for hoods and gloves in multiple sizes. Anything left?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom