contents of dive store i picked up! Want 2 sell!! lots of stuff!! new pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually bought two pairs of shears for ten dollars each , a souvenir of my venture up there . Like I posted earlier , most scuba items are used and over ten years old , good luck

I have bought but not received as of yet. BE PATIENT and good luck. I hope I get what I ordered.

Last edited:
yea i sold a bunch of stuff !!! The guys in here that i thought were cool... the stuff that they ordered from me I put (FREE STUFF) in there shipping boxes... like $100 a brand new mask (real nice 1) also free brand new whites hoodie with a handfull of stainless steel clips, handful of tank rings and plastic clips....that is just in 1 box i sent.... Hey i just want my coustomers happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even payed all insurance costs on all boxes!!! just in case, 2 make u happy!!! HEY if i never responded 2 anyone just post me back. I will respond asap there is soooooo much stuff still avaliable at CHEAP! prices!!! thankx jayson

bcjayson,

I'm still awaiting for your answer.

Jayson is really a nice guy to deal with... Helpful and honest... And very motivated to move stuff... I should have my Whites dry suit in a few days... I'm not worried in the lest....

Jim....

nice thankx jim!! your dive computer is on the way 2! Sorry all tanks are gone but alot of stuff here and posting new pics all the time! motivated seller!!! thankx jayson

Back
Top Bottom