contents of dive store i picked up! Want 2 sell!! lots of stuff!! new pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update... Got the box in the mail today... Everything I asked for I got and it was exactly as he said it was... I got the Whites drysuit and undergarment and boots... Plus a light and computer... He put a pile of tank o-rings in the box and a new free mask ... I can now change valve o-rings after every dive:rofl3:

Jim...

Same here. My package came today also, whites gloves and Pinnacle Polar suit. Fast delivery to Rhode Island. However, no "lagniappe" (French for free stuff)
;(

Thanks,

Andy

sorry andy next order u will get some free stuff! thankx jayson

My box arrived today and I didn't get what I wanted, even after all the emails and PM's. I wanted the Henderson Hyperstretch gloves and got Gold core. I asked for (20) 70-214 orings and got 6. The exhaust t on the DR second stage is busted.

I take pictures of all the stuff that people order put it in a pile and send them the picture and ask is this what u want? when they say yes , then i box it up! I did that with the last post! If i didnt put 20 orings in the box and only put 6 then i will resend 45 for FREE! The gloves i sent a pic asking are these the right 1s YES! And if something got busted in shipping thats why i got insurance 4 that i pay outta my own pocket!! I have made every1 so far happy with everything!! This guy though was calling me a lier right off the bat saying that cant weigh 10 LBS!!! IT DID I weighed it with a digital scale and even at the postal place!!! There is just some people that u shouldnt deal with!!! I also gave him the BEST DEAL EVER!! But whatever.. I still will make him happy

Jayson... I'll send you a list of some fitting I need that you may have.... thanks..

Jim..

Picked up 2x 130's from him. Passed hydro one was clean however one needed a tumble. Looked like it got some salt water inside both where full of air when I got them. Drained them. O2 cleaned and good vips now. Last vis was 2004. Valves where decent, pulled them apart to clean them and put new orings in them. Proper HP burst discs in them... nothing odd. Tossed those in the spare parts bin and twinned them up. Good deal.

jayson.... You have the scubapro Uwatec watch gauges still, Let me know...:wink:

Jim....

no prob Jim I will send one out for you! Everyone else some new pics were uploaded I will give a great deal on anything!! thankx jayson

Back
Top Bottom