Considering a March trip to Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
not to mention a lot of people on PG still see him as a sort of god... a real role model and hero to many divers there

Jag

this may sound kinda weird but it was john bennet and his stories that got me into tech diving. sad but true.

Spoon:
i never met john personally but i heard he was a real down to earth guy.

I met Jon quite a few times - you're right, a good guy. I'm actually working with an ex-PG Instructor at the moment who was one of Jon's support divers on the 200m and 220m records.

Small world again...

shugar:
do we really want to???

Jag

WE DO!!!

we do! its almost christmas, i have been drinking everyday down here. drank at the factory yesterday. redhorse, good people and one very loud karaoke machine. not exactly a conjusive place to drink as their were blades, circular saws and chainsaw lying around hehe:D

thepurplehammerhead:
As a matter of fact, I was in touch (so to speak) with Imee when I heard the news about Jon Bennett - they were good friends as well.

Happy stories and sad ones - ho hum.
btw... do you know where endelman is nowadays? if you're still in touch (so to speak) with her, send her love from jag and imee

Jag

Spoon:
we do! its almost christmas, i have been drinking everyday down here. drank at the factory yesterday. redhorse, good people and one very loud karaoke machine. not exactly a conjusive place to drink as their were blades, circular saws and chainsaw lying around hehe:D
bro, the situations filipinos would find themselves drinking in would shrink the badudels on many a white man hehehehehehee

Jag

jonix:
i like the shark attack shirt...how many liters of that stuff do i have to drink? :D
5 shots... hmmmm.... i can do that....

tara, if we do a DOR at verde let's hit the point, chug down the shots, sail back to port and head for home!

Jag

shugar:
bro, the situations filipinos would find themselves drinking in would shrink the badudels on many a white man hehehehehehee

Jag

we have this 90lb sales executive who can drink 10% of his body weight in beer in one day. ive got pics:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom