Considering a March trip to Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
thats a real cool story. i respect guys who dont preach and let their diving do the talking.

ya, thanks purps for the stories. You've made one sarcastic git interested in taking his nitrox courses in PG! :)

edit: git?!?!? I haven't heard or used that awesome word since I left HK in 94

Cheers, Chip - slow day at work, I'm happy to say.

I wouldn't mind living in Texas or Florida. Anywhere else in the south and I'll have to get a 7mm or drysuit!

hehehe...this thread just exploded this afternoon. Wait till jagfish sees this. psst...guys: he's a mod, don't mention drinking in here! :)

Fair enough, Chip. Now I'm off to the pub to prepare for my midnight zero viz dive in cold Macau waters.

Bye now...

chip104:
hehehe...this thread just exploded this afternoon. Wait till jagfish sees this. psst...guys: he's a mod, don't mention drinking in here! :)
You're not kidding! This thread exploded like a batch of fruit flies.

Hi mate,
I have the right spot for you. Cebu,Moalboal some of the best diving in the Philippines. We were lucky most resorts were full so we went to the end of White Beach Basdako. Found a resort with excellent house reef....we could wade there easily. Most dive boats from other resorts came there anyway. The kids had a great time snorkelled the whole reef with their mum and then fooled around by the pool in the evening. Loads of marine life. Enjoy. Oh yes resorts name was Blue Orchid Resort.

Hi mate,
I have the right spot for you. Cebu,Moalboal some of the best diving in the Philippines. We were lucky most resorts were full so we went to the end of White Beach Basdako. Found a resort with excellent house reef....we could wade there easily. Most dive boats from other resorts came there anyway. The kids had a great time snorkelled the whole reef with their mum and then fooled around by the pool in the evening. Loads of marine life. Enjoy. Oh yes resorts name was Blue Orchid Resort.
ummmmmmm.... dude... jagfish has left the country...

he's been home in japan now for... oh... 3 YEARS

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom