Conshelf variant?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd suggest searching some of the LaSpirotechnique single hose regulators offered in Europe as the regulator in the pictures shares more in common with those versions than it does with any of the US counterparts.

Lol so it was you! Should've let me know earlier I wouldn't have contested. Grats on winning the auction, pretty sure you can put it to better use than me. Waiting for updates here.

I'll apologize for cursing you from my couch, was double what I hoped to pay but as it's the little brother of the Frontier 7J I just bought I had to have it. Let's touch base in the future on auction stuff so we don't run each other up, we can do rock scissors paper to decide who has right of way lol. Take it easy.

Reg arrived today, $15 including postage. Hooked it up ip was at 150, dropped it to 140, held solid. Pulled it apart and it is in fact a Conshelf in a different body. The ports are slightly angled. 4x 3/8 and 2x 7/16. Will try to find a Conshelf Yoke fitting as the one on it looks a little flimsy. With its port configuration and Conshelf internals I think it's a pretty good find. Another oddity from Nihon Aqualung KK. Sorry photos aren't the best.

IMG_3980.JPG
IMG_3981.JPG
IMG_3982.JPG
IMG_3983.JPG
IMG_3985.JPG

Last edited:
Yep sure looks like a conshelf with a different HP block. Check the seat in the block You can clean it up with a pencil eraser.

Yep sure looks like a conshelf with a different HP block. Check the seat in the block You can clean it up with a pencil eraser.

Yes, will do. I'll clean it up and overhaul. Price on a new yoke $47...I'll look for a second hand one.

Nothing flimsy about that yoke although it is different from all the one I have seen for conshelf. I wouldn't hesitate to use it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom