Conshelf 21 parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattjm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Picked up an old Conshelf 21 for $30 that I'm going to use to develop my reg. servicing skills. I've checked ebay and various old threads here for parts sources, but coming up short so far. I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction or hook me up...

vintagedoublehose seems to have the proper HP seat but I still need a second stage seat and maybe the first stage diaphragm. Does any know the official size of the two o-rings in the spring block, and a possible source (i.e. is the hardware store just as good if it's the proper size and oxygen compatible)?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,
The HP seat at VDH is likely not the correct one. If the HP seat you are looking at is for a DA Aquamaster it looks (on the web) a lot alike but it is differnet. The DA first stage is not balanced, the Conshelf has a balanced first stage.
I would not use hardware store varity Orings, there is no telling where they were made or to what quality. Buy them from an industrial supply. Unless you intend to use the reg for pure O2, special Orings like vitron are really not necessary.

Your right, forgot Bryan had those. They should do nicely. If yours is in reasonable shape you can resurface it by very carefully polishing it with 1500 grit sand paper taped to a pane of glass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom