Conshelf 14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Late Connie XII and early Connie XIV are identical AFAIK, 1 hp and 3 lp ports. There are some sticker changes yellow vs. silver done around 1978. IMHO value for the XII and XIV Connies should be about the same. Last production Connie 14s had the ergonomic exhaust tees from the plastic second stage Connies (20, 21, Pro Diver, Royal, SE, SE2, etc).

I love all my Connies, my AMF/Voit/Swimaster MR-12 IIs, and my MkV R109s. Probably done more dives with the Connies than the others combined, but in a perfect world, I'd be out every day with at least one of each of these three: USD, AMF and SP.

Hello there, may I know did any of you currently used a swivel for the marine brass Conshelf XIV second stage? If yes, Can you recommend any? I know that the OmniSwivel standard one fits the 2nd stage, however I don't have any dealer nearby and shipping is quite expansive.

I use the fixed 70 degree ones but want to get the Kirby Morgan ones as apparently they are very well made.

Back
Top Bottom