Conservative Suunto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcohn are you SURE that is the way things read? When you look at your dive log, do you have STOP displayed on the dives? (Which means accent violations)

Given this shallow depth, something just doesn't seem to add up.
Most are near at unlimited time depths.

I use a Stinger when i travel & here is eight dives done over two days with no probs. Was diving EAN32 for all dives & in AO PO settings mode. This was a second consecutive week of multi-dive days, the first two days. performed a 8 to 10 minute safety stop at 15 feet for all dives

max depth/avg depth/ bottom time/ surface interval

85 / 50/ 50/ 64:43

74 / 45/ 55/ 1:27

96 / 56/ 45/ 2:37

76 / 50/ 48/ 2:23

120/ 67/ 39/ 13:30

93 / 50/ 55/ 2:40

92 / 57/ 54/ 2:14

84 / 52/ 51/ 1:50

This was done on a Suunto Stinger with no problems. Probably should add that all ascents were made at 30 feet per minute or less

Originally posted by NuttyGambler
rcohn are you SURE that is the way things read? When you look at your dive log, do you have STOP displayed on the dives? (Which means accent violations)

Given this shallow depth, something just doesn't seem to add up.
Most are near at unlimited time depths.

Very Sure.

I think what some of us are trying to tell you, at least i am, is that something is flocked up with your computer. You should get it checked out to be sure it's okay.

Thanks for the "expert" advice. I have nearly 80 scuba dives and probably over 1000 freedives on the computer. Is sits next to a Suunto Favor on my arm where I can easily compare the two computers. It is woring fine. The algorithm has some quirks.

Ralph

Originally posted by rcohn
Thanks for the "expert" advice. I have nearly 80 scuba dives and probably over 1000 freedives on the computer. Is sits next to a Suunto Favor on my arm where I can easily compare the two computers. It is woring fine. The algorithm has some quirks.

Ralph

I dive profiles like the one you posted, all the time, when teaching classes. None of my Suunto computers have ever done that. Mine must be "quirk free"?

Have a nice day! :)

Back
Top Bottom