Congratulations Radinator !!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dude, I just found out (from a very reliable source :D ). How come you didn't tell me ???

Anyway, our own Ray the Radinator recently (like a couple weeks ago) became a certified

LA County Instructor !!!!!

Probably the toughest instructor program around, and he nailed it. Dude, I'm very impressed.

And that's not all...

This guy, stud that he is, also got the Best Watermanship Skills award. Now keep in mind that he was competing against LA County lifeguards. Dang, man, I'm doubly impressed.

Ray, unending congratulations. It's a huge accomplishment. You are definitely the man.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

:wave-smil :rock_band :balloon :chicken: :monkeydan

Hey, Ray... congratulations to you. No question that the L.A. County programs are among the toughest around. However, don't tell me you are going to switch occupations!

Thank you Jim.

As they pointed out when announcing the award at the banquet, it's not about being the fastest swimmer. When we were doing laps I was always the last one out of the pool...

(Since they didn't have a 'fish belly up' smiley I guess I'll use this one.) :thinkingo

...something about not choking myself with my regulator hose...I'm not sure, the Long Islands were flowing that night.

:D

Where was I when this thread came out? I need to increase my situational awareness!

Congratulations Ray! This is a great accomplishment.

L.A. County rocks as a certifying agency. What UICC number are they up to?

Christian

wetrat:
Fantastic Ray! Congratulations! Pretty good for a possum, lol!
I love it! From a rat to a possum! Rodent solidarity!

Christian

Congrats! I am not an LA instructor, but as just holding a County of Los Angeles C-Card, I'm proud of the orginization. I am also proud of you for not taking the easy way to become an instructor!

Back
Top Bottom