Congratulations Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here here to #17. Pedro is fantastic. He gives great dive. Congrats Christi to you and your amazing crew.

Congratulations, Christi. I heartily agree about Pedro. I have never dove with a better DM.

DH Michael and I just returned from our August 2012 Cozumel dive trip with Blue XT Sea Diving. Together, we are now approaching our #500 Blue XT Sea Dive with most of these dives under the guidance of Divemaster Pedro Pablo. I can only say that we are privileged to enjoy the skill and Professionalism that this gentleman shares with his divers. We also report that the newest addition to Blue XT Sea Diving Captain "Nebo" is also wonderful. He is very experienced in handling the boat and takes care of his divers with the highest degree of skill.

Thankyou Christi and all of the Blue XT Sea Crew for 10 years of wonderful diving ! Again, Congrats on your Excellent TripAdvisor Rating !

Sue and Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom