Congratulations Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats.... Hard to believe it's been on average 15 degs. warmer here than in Mexico most of the summer.
Too bad the diving here really really sucks... Time to start planning a trip.... soon....:D
Good for you Christi, hope to dive with you again....

Well done Christi.
Your dive operation and customer service is some of best I've ever seen.
We are all so very thankful to have you here on scubaboard.
I hope to dive with you and your crew someday.

Last edited:
Congratulations and well done! Looking forward to many more years of diving with you and your crew.

Just goes to show what hard work a dedication will get you, congrats Christi and crew!!!

Best Wishes for many more years of success !!!

Sue and Mike

I've had the opportunity to dive with a lot of operations and I can honestly say that Christi's is the best. Not just the best in Cozumel that I have tried, but the best period. Pedro is a big part of her success. Pedro is an awesome DM and he always makes sure every diver is taken care of regardless of their skill set. I would also suggest Miguel to anyone who needs or wants a personal DM by their side. I watched Miguel take care of an older couple a few months ago that was very apprehensive about diving and he did an awesome job with them. I switched from another OP in Cozumel and it's like night and day difference. I'm sure this won't be the only year you win that award. Congrats, Christi and crew.

Congrats Christi and crew job well done and credit well deserved. She truly does have a wonderful crew that works their tails off to ensure a great diving experience. Look forward to my next trip in October and many more after that.

Congrats Christi
Its still on my list to come and visit you soon

Cheers
Michael

The award confirms what many of us already knew. Just back from the island, and had the privilege of diving with Pedro and the other fine members of Christi's crew for our third trip there. We can't wait to return again!

Back
Top Bottom