Congratulations Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CZM Chuck

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Congratulations to Christi and her entire crew at Blue XT Sea. It's nice to see your hard work and exceptional service recognized.
Blue XT Sea - Trip Advisor.jpg

Thank you!!! I know I am in good company with several other wonderful operations - but yes, it's very nice to see our hard work recognized! I was really excited to show this to my crew - they are awesome!

You and your crew have now been recognized for what I've known for years -- that your service and commitment to excellence is second to none. Congratulations!!!

Congrats, and they didn't need to tell me what I already knew.

Heck, I've never even managed to dive with Blue XT Sea, and I was happy to see this and thought it was well-deserved.

Years ago I tried to book with Christi but she was full for my dates. She referred me to another shop that worked well for my purposes at the time. Many other business owners would not have taken the time to do something like that.

There's also, of course, her contributions to the community here and on other boards.

Cozumel is fortunate to have people like Christi.

Back
Top Bottom