Congrats. to Simbrooks & OrlandoRogue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Simon and Becky!!! It was nice seeing you again! Glad to hear all went well.

My practice sessions at Paradise on Sat, on the other hand, only made me realize just how much more practice I need.... :sigh:

Hope to get the chance to go diving with y'all soon!

:eyebrow: Patience Pete we will get to you, you're special

Pete - we did miss you this weekend, although there were enough other faces there that i knew from our general area - i was very surprised!

I remarked to Becky how Pete and i had thought to do this course together, but as of yet we havent even done one training dive together (and we have already finished the course)! Well maybe post-cert dives or in intro-to-cave some time in the future???

The sad part... I was loading this server without the benefit of a UPS... about 4:30 a power spike wiped data and made me reload... this time with a UPS. :D

Seriously Pete, what would you have preferred - having your head in a computer or face in a mask you couldnt see out of??? :wink:

BTW, any idea when you will finish your dives off for this? It took us 9 dives in all to complete the tasks and get them down moderately well - not to mention several weeks to do it due to hurricanes and rescheduling all the time!! Worth it in the end. :wink:

fgray1:
Now come the hard stuff :)
Does this make you a GDI diver too?
This would be the 3rd course with him (AOW, nitrox and now cavern) - how many do you need to do to get the GDI diver cert???? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom