Congrats to Erika - 100 dives in 2008!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm, I could have sworn I did more than just 6 dives with you!

Hehe might have.... there where some where i had double partners and i just took the first name on the list :)

Hehe might have.... there where some where i had double partners and i just took the first name on the list :)

Hmm, I could have sworn I did more than just 6 dives with you!

At least give her credit for being close if not completely accurate. Other than my computer downloads I no longer log dives and even when I did I usually didn't write down my buddies names. I think it's pretty cool she can go back and figure out who she dove with. I don't have the patience to keep track of those details.

Thank you....... Did not realize any one payed attention the the Siggy lines.

I've been watching your posts with envy as your sig line keeps growing in dive numbers while my dive number is barely moving upward.

At least give her credit for being close if not completely accurate. Other than my computer downloads I no longer log dives and even when I did I usually didn't write down my buddies names. I think it's pretty cool she can go back and figure out who she dove with. I don't have the patience to keep track of those details.

Thank you....... Did not realize any one payed attention the the Siggy lines.

I've been watching your posts with envy as your sig line keeps growing in dive numbers while my dive number is barely moving upward.

Thanks Rex. I'm sure like i said some of those numbers are off by a few here or their. :) As for my Sig Line growing in dives, I don't think it will any time soon looks like i may not get a dive in until this Fri or sun. This will mean i will have been out of the water for almost 2 weeks.:shakehead:

Yea I thought I did more than one dive with you & what's with the name change.

John

Yea I thought I did more than one dive with you & what's with the name change.

John

Nothing just got tired of the other one :), and since im working with fish why not Fish nut :) and in the water constantly
And ive dove around ya multipul times but was never really your partner :) And the one time i was i lost a Fin, Broke and octo, and lost a diffuser :) and the other time we where going to dive together Robert Fell in the waves and hurt him self, that was the night brians mask got busted.

Last edited:
FishNut huh...

Makes total sense to me :)

Two words that quite accurately describe you!

Thanks thats what i thought....... In the water constantly and usualy a nut :)

Well we're just going to have to do some diving together if you stop working on the weekends.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom