Congrats Jeff & Mia...and John & Cheryl...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Jeff and Mia--I've thought of you guys often and can't wait to hear all about the wedding and see the pictures!

And John and Cheryl, I don't know you (yet) but congrats to you as well!

Best wishes to all you newlyweds! Love is in the aaaaiiiirrrrr........okay I'll do you all a favor and NOT sing. :wink:

Thank you all... it's amazing how many great people we have met (and have yet to meet) on this wonderful board.

Christi just showed us the pics her and Mago took, they turned out really nice. I'll find one to put up, Stephanie from Cozumel Wedding Planner did a fantastic job for us (and John & Cheryl).

Moodiejeff:
Thank you all... it's amazing how many great people we have met (and have yet to meet) on this wonderful board.

Christi just showed us the pics her and Mago took, they turned out really nice. I'll find one to put up, Stephanie from Cozumel Wedding Planner did a fantastic job for us (and John & Cheryl).

Mucho congrats and best wishes for many, many happy years!!!! ....but WHY are you on scubaboard???? Shouldn't you still be blissfully honeymooning? :wink:

NadMat:
... but I am afraid I'll end up hitched. Wondering what she puts in their water :D

Or maybe is just that operation is so great and leaves you feeling so wonderful that even marriage seems like a good idea :)

Just joking :wink:

Congrats to all the newlyweds

Hehehehe...evil laugh.....

I have more divers getting maried in November...:) Sure you don't want to join the club...haha!

It is funny and sweet isn't it! I love to see happy couples!

parrotheaddiver:
What! ! ! ! ! checking in on us while you are on your honeymoon....:D

Can't wait to see the pics..

They are on a night dive right now and he checked in just before they got picked up :)

The pics of both weddings are in a new thread above :)

NadMat:
... but I am afraid I'll end up hitched. Wondering what she puts in their water :D

Or maybe is just that operation is so great and leaves you feeling so wonderful that even marriage seems like a good idea :)

Just joking :wink:

Congrats to all the newlyweds

She's probably stocking the same bottled water that other boats have. I'd watch out for the baked goods we've heard so much about. You never know what might be added to those magical muffins... :wink:

Moodiejeff:

Congratulations Jeff and Mia! In another thread (or earlier in this one) someone asked what you guys were going to do for a honeymoon. I just had to laugh... ;^)

We'll be there in May. You?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom