Congrats, JDog!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jetfixer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know he won't post this, so i will....

Congratulations to JDog for achieving Rescue Diver Certification!! :dazzler1:

Yeah, congratulations !!!!

:yelclap: :cheers: :balloon

By the way, we were talking about all going down there on Sunday, diving to the bottom, right where the class was going on, and all acting like we were drowned.

Wasn't my idea.......

Way to go, Jim! Rescue is pretty demanding and quite an accomplishment. Congratulations!

-David

mccabejc:
By the way, we were talking about all going down there on Sunday, diving to the bottom, right where the class was going on, and all acting like we were drowned.

Wasn't my idea.......

wasn't me either :eyebrow: okay okay it was me, would make it a little harder to find your distressed diver if there were 6 of em on the bottom.

Congrats Jim! So, now we can call you RDog for Rescue Dog.

It would have been pretty funny if when you looked for you distressed diver you found all of us laying around. Tough to figure out who you are supposed to rescue. :eyebrow:

Christian

Welcome to the club you pimp.......

Congratulations, Jim! Now I feel as if you can rescue me on any Wrinkles dive...

Sorry Todd, that you had to work and couldn't take the class with Jim, but now we have a goal for next year, right??

Jennifer

Congratulations Jim!
Now come rescue me! I am being held captive in Puerto Galera!!

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I was caught by surprise with the new thread by my buddy Jetfixer. I hope I never have to use what I have learned but it feels good knowing that it might make a difference someday, to somebody.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom