Confess!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
I want a Conehead version.

I want one with Ferenghi ears

I want one that has a mullet haircut
<good stuff snipped>

Find me one of the above, I am ALL OVER IT
From the look of that photo you posted, I initially thought that you'd found one that resembled a large globular purple jellyfish and stuck it on top of your gourd, then...I realized...it was...your hair.... :D

Heh.

Heh heh...

Hmmmm, me thinks Wristshot has a copyright infringement case.

just picked up a Gold Core 3mm beanie yesterday not only for warmth but...last weekened, I can't tell ya' how many times I had been bitten on the ears by qaurry fish when diving without hood!

I want one

Gimmie a black 1mm Three Amigos rig - with silver piping and bobbles. The full Dusty Bottoms thing.

Now we're talking.

---
Ken

Seem like horns would get in the way of putting on a mask, but I have seen people wearing these. If nothing else, it sure makes them easy to identify underwater!

I wear a (plain) beanie. I hate hoods too, but I can't imagine wearing a beanie in New England any time of year.

I don't like to wear a hood when I snorkel in the summer but my hair gets in my face and my head gets cold, that's why I'd want a beanie in New England. I think the custom beanies are funny but I dunno if I could get a buddy because who is going to take me seriously after seeing that?
**picture diver all alone sitting at the end of the pier sniffling and wearing a shark fin beanie**

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom