Condo rental w/ beach access recommendations.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We'll looks like we've narrowed down our family vacation this year and going to try and do the Cozumel trip. Cannot do the invade Cozumel trip this time due to work/school scheduled.

Doing a search on condo rentals for our family of 4 (2 kids- 8 and 13). Kids love the water, the 13 yr old is also certified PADI.

From what I've been reading El Cantil is a pretty good place. Like the idea of being able to walk to stores/restaurants etc rather than having to rent a car or taxi.

Anyone have any specific recommendations or referrals? Our travel time is pretty much open from late June thru early August 2011, probably looking at a 4-5 day stay, flying into Cancun and then doing the bus/ferry thing into Cozumel.

thanks. Feel free to e-mail recommendations as well to carlson310@bellsouth.net

I did a liveaboard a few years back and my instabuddy raved about the El Cantil.

Probably worth you giving it a try!

DD

I've stayed at 4 separate places in El Cantil-- all of them have been wonderful. Staff is super helpful and walking distance to the Mega is a huge convenience. Pool and beach area is never crowded. In short... we love it.

going to close this thread. Got many pm e-mails about Cozumel and where to stay.

But family wants to do other things than diving, so we are probably going to just stay in Cancun on the beach, do a day of diving/isla mujeres/fishing/chichen itza/beach.

El Cantil will definately be the place for us to stay when we want to stay in Cozumel for a time.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom