Conch Republic Divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All I want to thank you for your support over the last 4 years. Being rated by the readers of Scuba Diving Magazine as the overall number 1 dive shop in the Florida Keys for 2006 and 2007 says we're doing something right. Brenda and I are committed to giving the best dive possible, but remember we are in business and we have to ensure the business will survive.

It's like I've said,"We're not in the dive business, We're in the memory business". All you have when you leave our shop is your dive memories and if they are good ones then you'll tell overs what a great time you have and hopefully they'll come dive the Florida Keys, even if it's not with our shop.

I also want to thank Steve for his comments about the spearfishing incident. We've learned a lot over the past 4 years and that included creating a policy on spearfishing off our boats. We do not allow spearfishing off our boats if the charter is not a spearfishing charter. If it's not a spearfishing charter then everyone on the boat MUST be OK with the spearfishing before we leave the dock. If the charter is booked as a spearfishing charter, we let people know BEFORE hand and can usually book them on our other boat. This has worked for us and was part of our learning experience.

Also sorry Steve for wrongly assuming that you have not come dive with us after that incident, but we haven't seen you since that happened 4 years ago. We look forward seeing you again.

We continue to learn how to be the best dive shop and are open to ideas from our guest and employees. We strive to provide the best service possible and feel this not only helps us, but also promotes the great diving in the Florida Keys.

Tanks again:

Good Diving,

Gary, Sorry I missed you last week. Brenda hooked up me and my fiance who is in a wheelchair for the Duane trip last thursday afternoon. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed it. Capt Jim was fantastic and Denise had a great time talking to your new guy John. Thanks again we will be back. Jim

JimLap:
Gary, Sorry I missed you last week. Brenda hooked up me and my fiance who is in a wheelchair for the Duane trip last thursday afternoon. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed it. Capt Jim was fantastic and Denise had a great time talking to your new guy John. Thanks again we will be back. Jim

Hey Jim,

Sorry I missed you too. I was out on a boat for the last 6 days searching for lost treasures, but glad to hear you had a great time. Hopefully I'll be in town next time your down.

Good Diving,

augie:
After doing a bit of research a few years ago, I booked Conch Republic for a week long dive trip for myself and an old high school buddy who now lives in Ohio (and for the first two days my brother also). A big component in my picking them was all of the rave reviews about the customer service from the owner, Art.

I'm thinking the owners prior to Gary and Brenda were another couple, Tom and Cynthia. ICBW though....

For the past couple years my family has taken a June vacation in Lower Matacumbe. I cannot sit on the beach or sip umbrella drinks by the pool, so Gary and Brenda have been a Godsend. I remember the first dive. About 18 divers off the Conch Republic and Gary tried to accomodate every one of us. By day 3 he had tracked where I had been and because I had booked a week he told his captain to favor sites I had not dived. If there is ever a problem he wants to fix it. Gary, Brenda ... thanks for making me feel like I am part of the family every time I get to visit. I am looking forward to the Invasion II this year.

---Bob

deepstops:
I'm thinking the owners prior to Gary and Brenda were another couple, Tom and Cynthia. ICBW though....

The previous owner to us was Art Bowling. He bought the shop from Tommy and Cynthia in 12/1999. We purchase CRD from Art 6/2003.

Good Diving,

ScubaBOBuba:
For the past couple years my family has taken a June vacation in Lower Matacumbe. I cannot sit on the beach or sip umbrella drinks by the pool, so Gary and Brenda have been a Godsend. I remember the first dive. About 18 divers off the Conch Republic and Gary tried to accomodate every one of us. By day 3 he had tracked where I had been and because I had booked a week he told his captain to favor sites I had not dived. If there is ever a problem he wants to fix it. Gary, Brenda ... thanks for making me feel like I am part of the family every time I get to visit. I am looking forward to the Invasion II this year.

---Bob

Thanks Bob......Glad we're here to help. Look forward seeing you and may Lynn again.

Good Diving,

Tell us about the huge SB discount!!

What is the discount for the 5 trip package??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom