Conch Republic Divers....Book Online and $ave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary, those are great rates! Does the 10% discount to SB members apply to the 3 or 5 trip packages also? I wasnt planning on it, but we may have to book a multi dive deal now! How do you get the 10% if booking online.....I dont see a spot to enter any codes?
Also, any discounts for Ocean Point Suites booking through CRD, or should I book directly through the resort? They are offering 10% off if booking 3 nights or more. Also a great deal.
Cant wait to dive with you guys in August!
Thanks........
Rog

Hey Rog,

No the 10% does not apply to discounted package rates, but why would you want a package when the SB rate for individual dives are cheaper? You don't need a code to get the discount. The system will send you an email confirmation of your dive, just print it out and bring it with you to get the special discounted rate.

Also we can get you a better than advertised rate at Ocean Pointe if you let us book it for you.

If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Good Diving,

Thanks for the quick reply Capt' Gary.......I figured you would have been on the water!
I will contact you about the resort stay, and I will stop procrastinating and book some dives with you for August !!!
Thanks again.........see you in August.
Rog

I think I'm going to book another trip to the SG soon. Wanna come?

I just booked July 25th (sorry Debby, Sundays are out for me for a while) for a double drop on the SG in the morning and the Duane and Conch Wall in the afternoon.

Book one or book both, come out for some $49.50 diving in the Keys :)

Brian, I understand, it's ok. So who else is up for a Sunday dive? It's a REAL easy drive down there on a Sunday morning, no traffic!

Looks like my next available Sunday is July 12...wait, that's not available either, I'll already be down there for ITK...late July for sure!

I just booked July 25th (sorry Debby, Sundays are out for me for a while) for a double drop on the SG in the morning and the Duane and Conch Wall in the afternoon.

Book one or book both, come out for some $49.50 diving in the Keys :)

I was thinking sooner, I have a friend coming down to KL in 2 weeks I may dive it then.

I like the way U think! :wink:

Anyone having any trouble using the online reservation system, or is it just me? I want to book a bunch of dives for August, but the online res. is giving me a headache! I can get all the way to the end, the page that asks for your CC info. The part where it asks for your e-mail and password, it keeps coming back......says its already in use. I tried to bypass that part but it wont let me.
Has anyone tried or finished the online process without a problem. Is it me or a glitch. What am I doing wrong.?.?.?. :dork2: :confused:
Thanks for any help......
Rog

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom