Conch Republic Divers....Book Online and $ave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We are running an online special for dive trips down here to the Florida Keys

If you book your dive online it is only $70 per trip which includes tanks and weights.....$55 per trip without tanks. Nitrox is extra.

You must print out and bring the email confirmation sent to you after you book to get this deal.

Here's the link to start booking......Conch Republic Divers Online Calendar

Not only have we lowered our online booking pricing, but we have also lowered our regular dive trips.

Our two tank dive trips
Dive Trips.................... Was.................... Now
1 Dive Trip....................$80.................... $75
3 Trips ..........................$75.................... $70 Pre-Pay Packages per person
5 Trips.......................... $70.................... $65 Pre-Pay Packages per person
1 Dive Trip No tanks... $65.................... $60

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call.

Good Diving,

Last edited:
That's a sweet deal, Gary...how long is this good for?

That's a sweet deal, Gary...how long is this good for?

This is our Sizzling Summer Special and after that we'll see how it goes. Don't forget that all SBer's get another 10% off the 1 dive trip with or without tanks.

Hope to see you down this way.

Good Diving,

That's a great offer. As soon as we figure out when we're going to head down there.... I can save me a bundle with 3 diving kids... :)

If you book your dive online it is only $70 per trip which includes tanks and weights.....$55 per trip without tanks. Nitrox is extra.

You must print out and bring the email confirmation sent to you after you book to get this deal.

Here's the link to start booking......Conch Republic Divers Online Calendar

Not only have we lowered our online booking pricing, but we have also lowered our regular dive trips.

Our two tank dive trips
Dive Trips.................... Was.................... Now
1 Dive Trip....................$80.................... $75
3 Trips ..........................$75.................... $70 Pre-Pay Packages per person
5 Trips.......................... $70.................... $65 Pre-Pay Packages per person
1 Dive Trip No tanks... $65.................... $60

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call.

Good Diving,

This is our Sizzling Summer Special and after that we'll see how it goes. Don't forget that all SBer's get another 10% off the 1 dive trip with or without tanks.

Hope to see you down this way.

Good Diving,

Spectacular deal Gary, that makes it $54 the Scubaboarders with their own tanks :wink:

Spectacular deal Gary, that makes it $54 the Scubaboarders with their own tanks :wink:

Unless my math is wrong I think it's 10% off of the online booking price of $55 - $5.50 = $49.50

Or maybe you're just being sarcastic! dunno, but I think I'm going to book another trip to the SG soon. Wanna come?

Unless my math is wrong I think it's 10% off of the online booking price of $55 - $5.50 = $49.50

Or maybe you're just being sarcastic! dunno, but I think I'm going to book another trip to the SG soon. Wanna come?

Nope, no sarcasm. I read it as the one trip price was $60 and then the SB discount of 10% (and Gary's math was off by $1). But I was wrong because that's the "telephone" price :)
Now that I read it again, you're right about the $55 online price being $49.50 for us here on the board :)

So pick a date :D

Pick a SUNDAY please! :D

Gary, those are great rates! Does the 10% discount to SB members apply to the 3 or 5 trip packages also? I wasnt planning on it, but we may have to book a multi dive deal now! How do you get the 10% if booking online.....I dont see a spot to enter any codes?
Also, any discounts for Ocean Point Suites booking through CRD, or should I book directly through the resort? They are offering 10% off if booking 3 nights or more. Also a great deal.
Cant wait to dive with you guys in August!
Thanks........
Rog

Gary, those are great rates! Does the 10% discount to SB members apply to the 3 or 5 trip packages also? I wasnt planning on it, but we may have to book a multi dive deal now! How do you get the 10% if booking online.....I dont see a spot to enter any codes?
Also, any discounts for Ocean Point Suites booking through CRD, or should I book directly through the resort? They are offering 10% off if booking 3 nights or more. Also a great deal.
Cant wait to dive with you guys in August!
Thanks........
Rog

Great question, for a great deal. I may be booking some Keys trips for the upcoming month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom