• Suunto

Votes: 114 42.1%
  • Uwatec

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 33 12.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

why? Because it was affordable, had all the features I need for my rec diving, and it is nice and conservative. Yes. That is a depth guage in my pocket, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you!:)

Wow, thanks to the 122 people that have voted in the poll so far!
I have to say I am surprised by the results. It's very clear that there are a lot of Suunto users here, but what surprises me are the amount of Uwatec owners. I thought there would be a lot more.

I use an Aeris 300G as my primary and a Citizen Hyper-Aqualand as a backup.

The 300G is great since it shares some of its functions with the analog SPG (light, low psi warning).

I also like the way it's laid out so I attach it in front of me. That way, I don't have to use a spare hand to look at it but simply look down.

I'm surprised to see the Suunto users out number the Pelagic users (Aeris + Genesis + Oceanic) currently 49 to 37. The Pelagics have been popular for so long I thought they would dominate.

Ralph

I got one and when I upgrade someday will use it as a backup

I've got the Suunto Cobra... excellent computer, although sometimes its conservatism gets on my nerves (but I suppose that's a good thing). It's got a bit of a small display, but it's well setup, and I like all the options it has that you can play around with. I've owned a USD Scan 4, an Aeris 500AI, a Zeagle Status II, and the Cobra... my favorite is the Cobra. By the way, don't ever waste your money on a Status II, even if you're using two Nitrox mixes on the same dive.

Josh

I use a Oceanic in my console and a casio depth 600 on my wrist am interested in any input on cressi archimedes as I have recently recieved one but have not used it yet.

Back
Top Bottom