• Suunto

Votes: 114 42.1%
  • Uwatec

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 33 12.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would you know if the Vytec has made its way into the States yet? I haven't been able to find one.

What are "good" prices running at?

Don't have a good LDS nearby, any suggestions as to good place to pick one up?

Thank you kindly! :)
Jon

Oceanic DataPlus Navcon.

My wife has the Cobra and I use the Mosquito. Like both. Air integrated is great! From an ease of use point of view I like being able to look at my wrist versus reach for the Cobra. If had preference would use both :), but alas, lack of funds...
:)

I bought the Data Plus II for a good price and love it. I have never had any problems with it. I still use the tables for preplanning and emergency planning on a dive. Computers are wonderful, but IMO nothing beats common sense.
I will be doing trimix diving in the future, so I will have to get a computer that can handle it. For now, I have no complaints and have had much fun with it.

ADAM

First computer is the brain, next is a suunto Vytec. I just sold a Vyper which has worked with no problems for the last 3 years. Before the Vyper I had a Favour. Suunto computers have not let me down yet.

TTFN

I sue an Aeris 750gt and an Appollo nano

Originally posted by edward_teach
I sue an Aeris 750gt and an Appollo nano
Shoot Ed... while certainly impressive your sig line(s) is longer that your post!

I used to have a couple of Aeris computers but never considered suing them... what's up with that?

BTW... Welcome to Scuba Board :D

Back
Top Bottom