Computer NitrOx Class this Friday 7/8/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete,

just curious how the "computer nitrox class" is different from a regular class, which mine used tables. Obvisousely you use a computer, but are tables not taught at all?

just curiious...

mike_s:
Pete,

just curious how the "computer nitrox class" is different from a regular class, which mine used tables. Obvisousely you use a computer, but are tables not taught at all?

just curiious...
There was a thread about that, but it seems to be gone. Unless it was in the DIR forum, which I can no longer see :)

Tables are covered somewhat in the text, but we teach you to dive with the tools you are probably going to use in real life. The lecture is an intense focus on diving NitrOx safely with a hands on portion that deals with your computer and how to measure/label your cyloinders. CoolTech would probably concur with that self assessment. :D

NetDoc:
Tables are covered somewhat in the text, but we teach you to dive with the tools you are probably going to use in real life. The lecture is an intense focus on diving NitrOx safely with a hands on portion that deals with your computer and how to measure/label your cyloinders. CoolTech would probably concur with that self assessment. :D

I send him to a 2500 word report, and you sumarize it into a sentence... That's just wrong....

Your self assessment is right on the money, Pete

i took this class last month. great class fun fast and fiscally responsible.only problem is i have to wait to get nitrox from wws. they dont have the system YET....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom