Compressed neoprene drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fourth Element Xerotherm Arctic : tops, bottom, and socks, wow this stuff is nice...I also wear a fleece vest from REI in winter...

Don't forget dry gloves.

Weezle.

I realize I am dragging up an old thread..but..right now diving with the Bare CD4 Neo suit with the 100% polypropylene Fitzwright under suit... 29-45F waters and have yet to be cold except on my hands and face..That being said, and the reason I bring this up...is I am getting the Bare XCD2 Tech Drysuit in a week or two and am hoping the underwear will stand up the way they do in the old suit.

Any new updates or changes on peoples undergarment choices?

On another note...this may be the only politically correct place to ask about people's underwear...sweet...:D

I purchased A Polartech 300 top and Polartech Hyper-Stretch union-jack (think suspender coveralls) from Cabela's, total cost about $150.00.

I dive primarily in northern California where the temperature, averages between 48F to 54F, system works great. If I'm running a little colder I throw on a pair of long Polartech underwear (also from Cabela's), that I purchased for about $100.00.

The system I choose is part of their four level layering systems (I believe it’s called EWACS/ Marine Layering). I went with this system as it had guidelines per level, and I could extrapolate from there what I was getting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom