Completed my 100th Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James,

Congratulations on#100! And at Monastery too. Very nice way to enjoy a hit a milestone.

Hope to dive with you again.

Congrats on your first 100!

Anyone that dives Monterey regularly has the skills to dive most anywhere....

I appreciate all sea life. The reefs at Cabo Pulmo were wonderful and full of life but coming back to Monterey is where my soul is. Just don’t know how to explain the wonder of this area. Dramatic kelp forests, changing ocean, vertical rock fish, nudibranch of all colors, hydro corals, goofy seals, and you never know when you will see a surprise (Octopus, Monkey Faced Eel, Leopard Shark).
I totally agree with these statements.

"Dramatic Kelp forest" captures my thoughts of my first dives in Monterey...

Thanks for sharing your experiences with all of us.

Boogie,

Where is the proof that you dove and completed your 100th dive? Do you have pictures to back up your claim? J/K

I really excited for you.... Way to go Boogie... :)

I can vouch for him, I was there. Great dive and great group of divers. Congrats on your 100th dive Bogie!!

Congrats on your 100th, James! Hope to see you in Monterey soon! (This weekend?)

Wow...

Congratulations, James!

Bogie and I were in the same OW class last September, and here he's gone and racked up a 100 dives.

I was prepared to be just a little proud with my next dive, taking me to 25, but James seems to have managed four dives for every one of mine. Now I'm humbled, and impressed. Good show, James.

We may have started OW at the same time, but bogie has long since transitioned from newbie classmate to mentor, and it's always clear when we dive together that he does love this sport.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom