Closed Complete unused mini doubles rig for quick sale.

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefrat

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all
Up for sale is a complete mini doubles set that has never been wet.
I put it together just before the pandemic because I got out of rebreathers and wanted something with more redundancy and more gas for long no-deco open water dives on 32%.
Then I got bronchitis and ended up with an irritable larynx that I still cant shake- so there has been no diving since.
The tanks have about 800PSI that has been there the whole time to keep moisture out.
The set is:
2 x Faber 50 cuft steels
A DSS ultralight weight kydex BP- this is the only part of the rig that had been used previously.
A Hollis HOG Harness
A White Arrow 50lb doubles wing.
A DiveRite manifold with extra tall valves and a vindicator on the center. Dive Rite tank bands.
A complete set of unused HOG D1X regs with correct hoses for doubles- one of these has a yoke rather than DIN fitting, the manifold has convertible valves so it can be used but I would probably change it to a DIN.
The tanks will need a visual but will pass perfectly because they have been kept filled with dry air and never seen water.

Going for a song- $600 firm buys the lot and I would prefer a local sale in the Houston area but will ship if you cover the shipping cost. Paypal accepted, cash or wire.
Cheers
CV

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3690.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3690.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 163
  • thumbnail_IMG_3691.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3691.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: OTF
Check shipping to Massachusetts, Please

PMd

A few people interested and asking about shipping, based on 75lbs total weight shipped via UPS from Houston TX to Boston Massachusetts (I don't know if they will ship on my assurance that tanks are first depressurized- may have to remove the manifold and valves?) I see these estimated costs:

Service and Total Price (All Packages)

3 Day Select $390.52 *Next Day Air Early AM $792.74 *Ground $154.69Next Day Air Saver $749.45 *Next Day Air $756.51 *2nd Day Air $553.03 *

Amazing deal even with the ground shipping. I'd be on it, but my health is compromised as well.

Good luck!

Ok thanks for the interest and PM's, in order to be fair I had to commit to the first person who actually said "I'll take them" so the rig is sold pending payment.
Thanks

Ok thanks for the interest and PM's, in order to be fair I had to commit to the first person who actually said "I'll take them" so the rig is sold pending payment.
Thanks
If you're shipping them, I recommend packaging them up, getting the weight and dimensions, then getting your own shipping label through Pirate Ship or similar. They get really good discounts, especially on UPS ground.

I ran a quote from Atlanta to Houston, 75 lbs, box 30"x30"x18" and UPS ground was only $76.67 through Pirate Ship. I save a ton on shipping using them vs. paying UPS etc. retail prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom