Complete set up from A to Z for sale...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I dont disput anything the lead was .40 a lb its as good as gold so you do the math however I do know that you cant buy this at a lower rate. I wear 46lbs of lead

Did the the math:

Weights and belt ............250.00
Lead @.40 a pound..........-18.40
Weight belt..................= 236.60

The belt is made of gold right?

What would be an estimated cost of shipping the said 46 pounds of lead to L3Z 2K1 postal code, and are you willing to ship internationally.

Humm.. Never mind checked out USPS.com myself and shipping would be at the cheapest $98... lol

What would be an estimated cost of shipping the said 46 pounds of lead to L3Z 2K1 postal code, and are you willing to ship internationally.

It's like Sansabelt trousers; the pants are free but you have to wear, and pay for, the belt that comes with them.

Did the the math:

Weights and belt ............250.00
Lead @.40 a pound..........-18.40
Weight belt..................= 236.60

The belt is made of gold right?

Something tells me he meant 4.00 per lb. even still 184.00 of weight leaves 76.00 worth of belt.

$80.00 dive flag? $100 hood? most expensive hood i can find on leisurepro is 112.00 and that has a 7mm vest attached to it.

I'm sorry to say it but i think you got taken to the cleaners. I almost got certified by Enfield scuba - you're making me glad I didn't

Scubatoys has weight belts for $7 and hard weight for $2.75 per pound, Soft weight is looking around $3.25 per pound, now having the weight integrated BCD i assume the OP has soft weight?

I was actually looking for tank, reg and weight/belt.

To ship lead, you can use USPS flat rate box. They go for about $10-$12 for up to 70lb. But after seeing your paid $250 for lead and belt, I guess my budget is far from what you are looking for. I can get $3.5/lb at LDS or about $2/lb on ebay. So for used, I was looking more of something like < $2/lb.

For tank, please me know the made, whether it is steel or AL, capacity, when was it last hydro/visual.

For reg, please me know made, model, how old, when was it last service.

Your running your thread like our new president. I can't figure out where all the money is going. Maybe you should create a scuba Czar.

Back
Top Bottom