Complete set up from A to Z for sale...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcham5150

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling a compleat mans EX large scubapro set up only 10 recorded freash water dives no more than 12-30 feet in depth. I got involved with scuba diving to enhance my hobby of metal detecting and in all truth all the gear just gets in the way.

Everything was purchased one year ago and has been in storage since March of this year. Paid close to $3000 brand new with full warenty coverage. Selling all equipment except wet suit, gloves, boots. If you are interested please let me know and I can forward photos and any information you wish to have in regards to this equipment.

I will let equipment go for $1500 firm. If you want to get in the water like I did and want everything like I did here is your chance to cash in on some serious savings. Everything you need to buy in order to get under the water is included except your dive cert. Again paid almost $3000 (I can scan my recipts and submit them to you)but I am selling the entire set up minus the Wet Suit, Boots, and Gloves as these three items are an instrimental part of winter metal detecting.

Fins $199
Weights & Belt (lead) $250
BCD $450
Regs $500
Knife $120
Hood $100
Cleaning gear $65
Flag $80
Tank ( Flurs Green) $250
Cart $100
Mask/Snorkel $170
Plus odds and ends like a dive calculator everything and I mean everything. I loved taking the course and getting certified but when I got into open water I just didnt find the amount of gold and silver I thought I would. I do better on land or at the beach so there you have it. I will inventory everything again if you need me to so let me know thankyou.

Jamie

Brands, models etc would be helpful

Pictures as well.

Fins $199
Weights & Belt (lead) $250
BCD $450
Regs $500
Knife $120
Hood $100
Cleaning gear $65
Flag $80
Tank ( Flurs Green) $250
Cart $100
Mask/Snorkel $170

You paid $250 weight belt and weight??? You either are diving with 50lb+ of weight and some high end weight harness or you were ripped big

You paid $250 weight belt and weight??? You either are diving with 50lb+ of weight and some high end weight harness or you were ripped big

I am diving with 26lbs in my chest pack (BCD) and another 20lbs in my weight belt.

Everything there that is listed is SCUBAPRO, when I mentioned odds and ends I failed to mention one canister of spare AIR $$$ another $200 (FREE). If your looking to compare prices you cant all prices and gear listed is still selling for the same price.

This gear is brand new but I do have to get photos from my storage bin and that will take a few days but if your serious about the listing please email me and I'll get you the photos and the recipts. I'm sorry I am not willing to piece the gear out I mean the tank alone doesnt have one scratch on it I mean everything is new.

I was told when I took the course that I could get into the water for $1500 however when I got certified and walked into the dive shop I walked out spending $3000 dont make the same mistake I did and get roped in. Everything is in like new condition and again all serious inquires please just email me and I'll get you what ever you need.

90% of the Scuba Gear was purchased at Enfield Scuba in Enfield CT the odds and ends were purchased on line my name is Jamie Chamberland I'm sure John at Enfield Scuba will verify who I am and if you do mention me mention that I metal detect he'll know.

Jamie Chamberland

Well, I am not interested in everything so I will say good luck. I am sure somebody out there will buy it because it may be a good deal (only if you need everything though). If you decide to piece it out, I will take a look at the pictures and maybe help you out.

$170 for a used mask/snorkel ?
$120 for a used knife?

(I see they already covered the $250 for weights...)

are they gold plated or something?

I was told when I took the course that I could get into the water for $1500 however when I got certified and walked into the dive shop I walked out spending $3000 dont make the same mistake I did and get roped in.

don't worry.... I don't think you're gonna have that problem here.... :D

$170 for a used mask/snorkel ?
$120 for a used knife?

(I see they already covered the $250 for weights...)

are they gold plated or something?

don't worry.... I don't think you're gonna have that problem here.... :D

Glad I did not go in that dive shop :D

I picture is worth a thousand words!

Also many things are very size specific, and you list neither the size, or model.

Who gives a rats tail WHAT you paid for it. What folks want to know is model number, size, condition.

You also may try and sell it locally, because if you paid $170 for a mask and snorkel (among other things) you got ripped off man, and I mean seriously! So your best bet maybe to find a newbie to buy this stuff! :D

Without knowing WHAT you got (ScubaPro makes more than one model of everything) it is impossible to determine what you are selling.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom