Complete set up from A to Z for sale...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to see what Cave diver said, i'm sure its right on the money as most of his posts are. So even without knowing I second his response. As far as your gear you are selling... It is about time you list the model or size. You are not going to get the interest you keep talking about without it regardless of pictures. But by the way, pictures are almost a necessity. If there are scratches that doesn't necessarily matter some people like me its whether the price reflects those dings and scratchs.
I was too late to be entertained.

I posted two items with pics this morning look around my BCD sells for $450 and I'm asking $300 pics are on a differnt thread. Also posted the spare air at $150 with pic new this item goes for $250 and I only use it twice as I got it for a christmas present last year. I started to make new posts look around. Do I really have to post a pic of a new tank that I paid $299 for and am selling for $175 you know what I tank looks like correct. I sugest you walk into your local dive shop and price it or go on line my prices both from what I paid for the item and what I am selling it for you CANT BEAT.

A nitrox spare air canister sells for $265 look it up CONTEMPT PRIOR TO INVESTIGEN

Last edited by a moderator:
You really seem to be very agressive against those who are only trying to help.

Spare air, brand new for $199

Scubapro BCD brand new $325

You are posting items in this thread, but not giving a model or pictures. To say yours selling a Scubapro BCD which by the way Scubapro makes more than one model and not list a model your leaving people guessing and when a consumer ( buying new or used ) has to work to get the item they go else where!

Just my humble Opinion, If you don't want it, DON'T POST ON A PUBLIC FORUM!

I've been looking for a reasonably priced spare air for my upcoming AN/DP classes the end of this month. Do you have a picture of the Spare Air and does it come with a sling?

I didnt get ripped off by BCD is still curemtly selling for $450 I'm asking $300 [snip]

where do you mention you're selling it for $300 before now?

A quick search of this thread doesn't show it. Only your $450 in the original post.

we still have no clue what brand/model it is. You can't sell stuff like this. :shakehead:

see post #17 for some of the suggestions I offered you.

I wonder how much a 6cf nitrox fill costs?

Question is will your LDS fill it not having a 02 Clean VIP Sticker on it :D Just because it has a nitrox sticker on it does not mean they will put nitrox in to it.

And of course if you have to pay to have it O2 Cleaned to have a O2 VIP sticker applied why not save yourself the $60 dollars buy the Standard Spareair!

* Ahem *

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Off topic posts have been removed. Please keep responses relevant to the items for sale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom