Communications Issues with Blue Angel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm hoping to shed some light on some of these concerns, as I was part of the decision making process that led us to this policy change. I understand the concern about inconsistent policies, and that is exactly what we tried to avoid with this new direction. There was always some confusion as to who gets a lunch and who doesn't. One person is a diver, but their wife is not, and the kids are still in the open water course, but will become divers in two days. You had a lunch for the days you booked before you arrived, but not for days you added diving after the fact etc. It could be hard for some folks to follow who got lunch and who didn't, and which days they got it. This new policy was put into place to simplify the process, believing that the restaurant serves great food, with good service, at extremely reasonable prices. Those who are willing to pay for lunch as part of the package, would be willing to pay the same money to stay and have lunch when it is not included. The cost is the same, the lunch is still available, just the process is simplified to be more consistent.

Since there were many folks who had already been quoted a package with lunch included when this policy changed, it seemed only fair that we honour that quote if they chose to go ahead with those bookings. So for a while we were in a situation where we had a new policy, but were still accepting reservation confirmations from people who had been offered the old package.

I hope this helps clarify the lunch issue, and I certainly hope that those who enjoyed lunch with us in the past, continue to join us for lunches in the future. And thanks to each of you for caring about what is going on at Blue Angel enough to be here discussing it.

Matthew

Thanks for the clarification Matthew! See ya in a couple months!!

Hey Chief! Their garlic fish is awesome... the perfect lunch after diving :wink:

Back
Top Bottom