Commercial Diving School Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah the righ suit for the right job is important, From what I hve seen all the suits mentioned are fairly good except the whites hazmat, those make us cringe when we see them. They just feel cheap when you touch them and everyone I see has leaks and holes, they just dont seem too last and you want something thats durable and will last cuase suits are expensive. Most guys actually fishfarming on the west coast use crushed neopreane they can be deco, they are just a bit of pain in the ass and like I said well warmer.
As for the guy who wants to buy cuffs I just made my own dry gloves it costs 15 bucks, get some PVC pipe electrical tape and rubber gloves and there you go done!

My teacher was a commercial diver and told me that the bare HD tech dry was a very good option because of the front entry zipper and the quality of the trilam ( get a multi layer underwear). for myself I'm going to canadian working diver institute in may in i ordered this drysuit...I'm a girl so not talking about the P-valve :)!!! Even if you can not upgrade your zipper to a heavy duty zipper wich is not much better because there is less (i dont know how do you say that in english...)theeth on your zipper by inch means less etanchity
Very good waranty too

The answers you are getting are what is crap. I have sold over 300 Whites HazMat Dry suits over the past 3 to 4 years. The total amount of repairs have been 4. Plus you can repair the suit including seals in less than 1 hour instead of sending the send out for reair. The Whites HazMat in commercial diving is called the COM-10. It is the most durable suit on the market ber none. If you want the straight scope contact me.

Gene Sonnabend gene888@bellsouth.net 954-237-6775

Back
Top Bottom