Come on then - lets see what you look like!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its always worth a try to take my gear off....nevermind!

*LOLOLOLOLOL* It's just my dirty mind.... sorry, I'll put it back in the gutter!

Originally posted by joewr
Folks,

I think we may have forgotten to thank Heads Up for a very heads up idea! Maybe someond did thank him, but this thread is too long to review: a sign of its value! THANKS, Heads Up--VERY, VERY GOOD IDEA!

Joewr (the grateful)

Awh shucks, it was nothing (thanks for the mention though). I've really enjoyed the posts also!! Keep 'em coming!!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Greg....
altho Mario tried to cover up that webpage it is a tad too easy to access knowing what a webaddress looks like...

If you know just a little MORE about websites, you can find some more tasty images too!! The bosom buddy is a good example!!

I am now worried if thats the way all women dive!!!! If so...I better sell my wetsuit asap!!!! I wouldn't want to be any different!

Don't worry Abby. Go with the flow - thats what I say!! Just be careful in Winter!!

Hmmm... in that case, maybe I'll upload a few more choice pics, just for all you "advanced" 'puter types...

BTW, I'm still waiting for pics of King Neptune and Lady Diver, come on now, be fair, everybody else has posted...:wink:

Originally posted by Heads Up
Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Greg....
altho Mario tried to cover up that webpage it is a tad too easy to access knowing what a webaddress looks like...

If you know just a little MORE about websites, you can find some more tasty images too!! The bosom buddy is a good example!!

I am now worried if thats the way all women dive!!!! If so...I better sell my wetsuit asap!!!! I wouldn't want to be any different!

Don't worry Abby. Go with the flow - thats what I say!! Just be careful in Winter!!

Here's some pics fer ya!

First, try this one here, andhere, and here!

...oh heck, why not one more here!

This is very strange, gang, but fooling with the ".jpg" or ".gif" ending (either adding it or taking it off) seems to fix the no-see-um problem for most people. Don't ask me, I'm as stupified as can be.

Back
Top Bottom